Light Industrial Lots for Sale
- Located just north of Adel in Dallas County. Easy access to Hwy 169 and Hwy 6. Just 8 miles easy to Waukee and 6.5 miles south to I-80 and DeSoto.
- Buildable lots from 1.1 acre to 5.35 acres. Several lots have the option to also include beautiful wooded Outlots with access to the Mill Slough section of the Raccoon River.
- Dallas County Light Industrial (I-1) zoning allows for cost efficient construction such as metal buildings and gravel drives/parking. Storm water detention also already accounted for and not required on the lot.
- Ideal and suggested uses could include: Self Storage/Contractor Bay, Equipment Sales, Automotive, Landscaping/Lawn Care, Distillery/Brewery, Dog Boarding, Assembly/Packaging, Plumbing/ HVAC, etc.
- Xenia Water and Mid American electric provided, septic system and propane required. Street is private and managed by an Owners Association.
|Lot #||Included Lot||Optional Outlot||Lot Acreage||Included Outlot Acreage||Optional Outlot Acreage||Included Total Acreage||Optional Total Acreage||Lot w/Included Outlot (if any)||Lot Price w/Optional Outlot||Availability|
* OUTLOTS R – V MAY POTENTIALLY BE COMBINED IN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS IF THEY ARE CONTIGUOUS.